- Support for the U.S. has increased dramatically since 2020.
- President Biden’s policies are more favored than President Trump’s.
- Many view U.S. assistance positively and have a desire for increased support for education & infrastructure
- China is viewed more favorably than the U.S., but support is low for China, Inc.
- Saudi Arabia is more popular than Iran, but by moderate margins.
- Among other powers, Germany & Turkey are the most preferred.
- Normalization with Israel is widely rejected except in Morocco.